Monday, August 8, 2011

The bathroom floor is NOT your bathtub...

Did you ever really think that it was? Apparently Jackson did tonight. :( There is the ONLY rule we give him during bathtime... "NO water outside the tub!"

Usually we give him a few minutes to play in the tub before we bathe him. It gives me some time to do a few things around the house. Am I a terrible Mom for allowing him to play in the tub alone and yelling at him ever 3-5 minutes to make sure he is okay? Maybe. But for now, it works. I guess. Well, until tonight. Maybe I did some Mom things for just a little too long. Before I knew it, there was a whole bunch of water splashing and it just didn't sound right. Not right at all. It's that "I-know-I-need-to-check-on-him-but-I-really-don't-want-to-see-what-he-has-done" kind of feeling. Annnndddd, I was right.

Not only did he fill up his cup 1 time to completely pour OUT OF THE BATHTUB, but he filled it up 4 to 5 times. So much for Wayne just finishing our load of towels in the dryer! Lesson learned... no more cups in the tub UNLESS the child will be supervised.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment