Thursday, August 4, 2011

He's so silly!

On Thursdays during the summer, Jackson's daycare does a special treat and gives the kids a shaved ice snow cone. I think he really loves them because they always end up all over his face. He has done better about not getting it on his clothes (as much) but at least it always washes out pretty good.

Not only is the treat cold and adds color to his face, it tends to give him a sugar high as well. And for some reason, it doesn't kick in until I get him home! :) As he runs back and forth through the house, making lion and t-rex noises, I often just wish that I had only 1/4th of the energy he has. If you notice, his hands are clinched into fists, you just need to imagine FFFFRRRROOOAAARRRRR sound coming from his mouth! :) That is his t-rex noise. And yes, I did add an "F" purposely to that onomatopoeia because Jackson add the "F" when he says it! You gotta love that kid! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment