Friday, June 10, 2011

Why?

There are so many things that happen in life that you just have to sit and ask … “Why?”

Why do people do the things they do?
Why are things happening as they are?
Why doesn’t life always turn out like you plan?
Why are decisions made that can hurt so many or maybe just ones closest to you?

I don’t know why. However, I do know that there is a greater plan. There is someone greater that will help me and you get through the “whys” of life. I pray that you know Him. I pray that I will stay close to Him. I pray that he will help me get through the “whys” daily -- because I need that. I need His help.

“Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I have my own share of "why" questions that I have to bring to God on almost a daily basis. You are not alone in your questions....

    ReplyDelete