Saturday, May 7, 2011

He's growin' up!

... and my hair is getting longer! :)

Our annual town festival has arrived again. The Blooming Festival started this past Wednesday night and ended tonight. Since Jackson arrived, I usually only go on Saturday morning just to check out the booths and watch the parade.

Last year, my mom was so instistent on taking a picture of me and Jackson (because we had one in 2009), that I think this year I have made it a tradition. However, lucky me... :( all of my family members were "busy" this year... so, it really made it hard to pin-point someone to take our picture because I wasn't sure if Wayne was going to be available with him working the festival. Luckily a friend of mine was able to make it (after her son played soccer this morning) so she was able to take our 3rd Annual Blooming Festival Photo!

Oh, and I really don't mean to "toot my own horn", but I do have to say that my favorite one is this years! Maybe, just maybe, soon there will be a third party in our picture. :) Wishful thinking, I guess. (Love you, Sweetie!)

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fun tradition... I'm sure Jackson will continue to appear to grow up even faster in each year's picture! :( :) I am amazed at how fast children this age change, especially watching my nephew and niece and even sometimes my students.

    ReplyDelete