Monday, May 9, 2011

Cakes -- update

I am guessing that you are interested in an update on the cakes that I have been doing. I only have pictures of two of the most recent ones that I have done, but I love them so much, they definitely make up for the ones that I missed taking pictures of! :)

The Yo Gabba Gabba one that I was getting really nervous about turned out beautifully. I was so excited about it! As my Mom said, it looked just like the picture I had!


And then there was a ladybug cake…



I think this one has been my favorite -- even though I love all of the ones that I do! Oh, and business is kicking off! I posted these two pictures to my facebook account and people are coming out of the woodwork! Love it! Thank you! God is so good! :)

2 comments:

  1. These look great, especially the Lady Bug standing up on top of the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these are awesome! My son loves Yo Gabba Gabba - you did a great job on those characters. And I love the ladybug - so cute!

    ReplyDelete