Monday, May 9, 2011

Birthday

Today, I turned 29 and this is what was waiting for me when I got home...

Doesn't look very "jacked up" to me!

Wayne picked Jackson up early today from daycare and they spent the afternoon getting prepared for me to come home on my birthday! Jackson helped Daddy make my cake.






It looks like they had a lot of fun! You know what? It tasted great too! Wayne said that he didn't ask anyone for help -- he had been watching me make mine, so he knew about what to do! I will tell you that this just made my day! :) I also got a cute little card and a new pocket book from Jackson. They are always nice to have.

This has been a great day and I am looking forward to the year to come!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea for Wayne to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks delicious!!!!!!!!! Chocolate is my favorite. (o: Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete