Monday, February 18, 2013

Pinterest

Are you addicted? I'm addicted. My husband is a closet addict. And there are not many people I know that are not addicted. What could be better than having ALL THOSE IDEAS at your fingertips? Not just ideas but recipes, funnies, outfits, how-to's, and did I say recipes?

We have actually tried a couple of the recipies that we've pinned. Yes, Wayne does "pin" things to my account so he doesn't look like the weird guy with a pinterest account. One of the DIY recipes that he found were these really cool chocolate bowls. For some reason, I can't find the original pin link to post here so... here are the pictures from Wayne's attempt at these. I think they turned out pretty good!
First, blow up some small dollar store balloons. Heat some chocolate (either in the microwave or in a double broiler). Then dip the balloons in the chocolate. Wayne dipped his 3 times. Sit them on wax  paper so that you can pull them off easily when the chocolate hardens.
Then, pop the balloons (after letting the chocolate set and get hard). You can slowly pull the balloons out of the chocolate bowls. They should pull out pretty easily. Wayne put ours in the frige for about an hour before trying to pull the balloons out.

Last, fill with icecream and enjoy!
 
And... turn into The Joker while you are eating! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment