Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally!

Well, here is one downfall for not having the internet at my fingertips… I really would have loved to been able to post a video for you. I will try to post it for you next weekend when I can get access to the internet on my computer with someone’s wireless internet. Probably Mom’s…

However, Jackson is WALKING! Yep… on his own. Now, please know that this is still on his time table. If he doesn’t feel like standing up, he won’t! But, he walked back and forth down the hallway this past Saturday. I think he still knows that crawling is faster so, he still does that more often, but we are finally making steps forward! He is getting there. I was so hoping to be able to go to his 18 month appointment Friday knowing that he was walking. Hopefully we won’t have a regression this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment