Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's been a while

But that is no secret. Is it?

We had a pretty exciting weekend. Wayne's birthday is today, my brother's was yesterday and my brother's fiancé's was last week. So we had lots of celebrations. Dinner on Saturday night and lunch on Sunday. Oh, and just for those making me accountable -- I did very well all weekend!! :) AND I didn't eat after 7:15pm except for Saturday night when I had a slice of cookie cake for Ben's (my brother's) celebration. I didn't get to walk as much as I really wanted to and I really felt it yesterday, but I made up for it tonight.

But back to celebrations... I made a mistake of not weighing myself on April 4th, when I "officially" started my journey. So, the only thing I can go by is the weight I was before I got the stomach bug a little over 3 weekends ago. And.......... drum roll please.......... :) I have lost NINE pounds! YIPPEE! I am on my way!

Oh, and sorry for being slack on the photos... please advance to next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment