Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a little behind

So... I am a couple of days behind on my 365 project. well, behind on posting them to the blog but not behind on taking the pictures. I had planned to post these over the last couple of days, but my son decided to pass along the stomach bug to me! UGH! Now, this is the SECOND time I've gotten it! Had to be out of work Monday with a fever and the junk and had to come home today around lunch time. I am actually feeling better now. I think a little food on my belly actually helped. But you know -- there was some good in all of this! I am down 4 pounds!!! :) Yippee! What a good jump start. Now, I just have to keep it going. I feel a difference in that I don't feel so bloated so hopefully that will help me stay on track.

I do have an update about Jackson though. He is not completely walking on his own yet, but he is walking just holding on to one hand. He still gets a little upset when you make him stand on his own. I really think he has a major fear of falling. Because when you let go, he screams. Guess he still is just not ready. It will come. But, I am taking in the accomplishment of using only one hand!

Well, here are two more of my 365:

No comments:

Post a Comment