Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Blah!

Kinda having one of those down days. I wish that I could get out of it. Nothing really bad happened, just emotions are a little low today. Do I think it is because of how horrible I feel about myself? Yep. Do I want to do something about it? Yep. Can I start doing something about it? Yes. Am I strong enough to keep on going? Hmm...

Sometimes I feel like I am in a vicious cycle. I eat because of stress/low emotions. I eat like the food is never going to be there again. In turn... I feel horrible. So, I stress more... and then eat even more... Food is my drug. A very harmful drug.

I've done it before -- started on the right track and kept a very strong will. About 8 months later, I looked and felt awesome. I set a goal and was 2-4 pounds away and I started eating again. Not sure what, at that point, made me start eating again, but I just kept telling myself "just a little more won't hurt". Oh, boy, was I wrong.

Not sure if getting this out has really helped. But thanks for listening... oh, um... reading.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment