Friday, March 15, 2013

Odds and Ends

I am definitely getting back into the blogging world. I find myself looking for new blogs to read quite often lately. I love all of the new ideas that everyone has these days and there is always someone with great Godly inspiration.

There are just a couple of things that I do want to mention. The first is just a prayer request. One of my blogger friends, Caroline, is going through a storm right now. Her daddy had a heart attack and she is very burdened by this. Pray for wisdom for the doctors as well as a miracle healing of her dad. You can see her posting here so that you are better able to understand her requests.

The second is this really cool blog that I found through my searches. You can find it here. There are so many things that I love about this one, so check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment