Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In less than a month's time...

Did you expect to see this?
Oh, and this was taken yesterday. So much has changed today. We went after dark so I couldn't take pictures, but our dormers were in place where the open holes in the roof are, all of the OSB board is up around the house, and the outside is completely wrapped to prep for the siding.

We got a call today to set up an appointment to do a walk through with the electrician next week and to go talk to the cabinet man so he can start working on those. Oh, and the windows will be delivered tomorrow!

Boy are we excited. They have taken down all of the "prop" beams in the rooms so we can actually walk through and see the actual sizes of the rooms. They swept up a little inside as well. Starting to feel more like "home".

*********************************************************************************************************************
In other news, this was on my agenda last Saturday. Boy, was I nervous about it! However, it was great to see and hear reactions. I actually attended the party with Jackson so, I got a taste of this one. I know that I may be a little biased, but I have to say that I thought it tasted great and was probably my favorite! It was chocolate and I don't do those often so it was nice to eat something a little different. "Ethan's" Granny told me that her husband (which I think is Papa to "Ethan") doesn't even like chocolate, but he had two slices! Things like that are always great to hear! 


No comments:

Post a Comment