Saturday, July 30, 2011

An update

Our little neice arrived. :) Annabelle Faith was born on July 18th. She was 5lbs 11ozs and 19.5 inches long. She was 4 weeks early so the doctors were watching her closely to make sure everything was okay. She did have to be air lifted to a larger hospital in the area because they have a NICU unit and they would be able to better handle her under precautionary measures. She only stayed in the hospital 6 days and came home July 23rd. We are so excited to have her here and she is just so tiny. Her older brother is very protective of her and loves her very much.

The evening Annabelle was born, Wayne and I had already planned to take Jackson to a baseball game. We went ahead and went and I am glad we did. We always have a lot of fun and I think Jackson really enjoys himself. On the way out (back to the car) Jackson started singing "1, 2, 3 strikes you're out; at the 'ole ball game"! All by himself. Too cute!

That Tuesday, our meeting went well. Thank you for the prayers. Still keeping information about that kind of quiet but hopefully it won't be much longer because it is exciting news! :) Keep on praying though.

Ten pounds down, by the way. I am excited about that as well. I definitely have my mind set on this and I will do this! :) Thank you for keeping me accountable (eventhough you may not know that you are).

I really think that is all the updating for now. Other than cakes, cakes, and more cakes. I will post more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment