Saturday, January 8, 2011

Randoms


Saturday mornings are usually pretty relaxed at our house. Should we be up and doing chores around the house? Yeah, probably. But, it is so much easier to just sit on the couch and do nothing or just spend time playing "po po cars" with Jackson. Amongst all of this relaxation, I have spent some time updating myself on all the blogs I follow. I don't want there to be any postings that I haven't read. I really enjoy all the writing styles of each blogger... so unique and characteristic of their own personalities. However, I also had some time to look at old postings of my own. One that really caught my attention was the one from August 5th, 2010. I had a recollection of "Day One of No Cable or Internet". So, it has been five months and I do have to say that there are a lot of days that I miss both of those unnecessary amenities. For instance, watching cartoons in bed with Jackson on Saturday morning or being able to post pictures to my blog at any time. However, for the most part, I think we have survived well without them. I may not be up to date on my favorite TV shows like the Biggest Loser but it has been nice really enjoying my family and spending an extra 5 minutes playing with Jackson as he takes his bath. These moments will always be cherished. However, I will say that he probably already has Toy Story memorized... I have to have something to keep him occupied while I cook dinner! :)

Here is a picture of him I snapped this morning with my phone. I apologize for the poor quality.

** Side note: I posted my picture after typing my post so Blogger automatically put it at the top of my posting. Of course, my touch screen cell phone will not allow me to highlight and move text around. But hey, it's there! Only my perfectionistic ways will be aggravated by the placement of the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment