Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Like?

This was going to be a "wordless wednesday" post, but I just couldn't go without putting something here. I found a website that provides free actions for Photoshop Elements and I am really excited about it. This picture includes 2 of those actions. It almost looks like the pictures of me when I was Jackson's age. The "vintage" look with the rounded edges. I am really on the fence on if I like the coloring or not, but I thought I would post it anyway for your opinions.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool. It really does look like the picture was taken a long time ago. My question. What would you use this for? I guess if you were going to take an old picture of you and put it beside one of him. Maybe a portrait or something. Kind of like the picture I made of your grand daddy, daddy and Ben.

    ReplyDelete