Saturday, March 13, 2010

Good Morning, Brother

After I dress and get myself ready on a weekday morning, the next step of my routine is to let Bobo out. He does his business and then runs back to the front door for me to let him back in. I take his leash off and he never lets me forget what is next. Good Morning, Brother! :) After he is released from his leash, he runs to Jackson's bedroom door and waits for me to open it. I have caught him a couple of times tapping the door knob with his nose. (There is true brotherly love between them.)

Yesterday morning, I grabbed my camera in attempt to snap a quick picture of Bobo licking Jackson's hands -- but he was just too quick. So, this is what I ended up with for 3 of my 365. I did add a bit of a brown filter in Photoshop to the picture so, the colors are a bit distorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment