Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blessings

When I drive, I am finding that is my quiet time to just think, refresh, and do some praying. Of course, it would be the time that I am by myself because kids music is usually blaring when Jackson is in the car. So, I really only have a short time in the morning and the afternoon because work is now not very far from day care.

This morning, I was waiting at a stop light. The thought of yesterday's picture just popped in my head. Knowing the background info on that picture -- Bo was trying to lick Jackson and Jackson was trying to get him away --isn't really what is potrayed with some digital cropping and editing. Picturing the bond between Jackson and Bo really just makes me think sometimes. It makes me think about all the blessings God has given me. I have a husband that is great and loves me with all of his being (even when I get under his last layer of skin). I have a son who I don't think could be a better baby. I have doggie that loves me in any given situations. And I have all the necessities -- shelter, clothing, food, water. I know that I take all of these things for granted way to often. And too often I don't thank the Lord above for all the many blessings in my life. However, I am very thankful for all of these things and so much more.

I will leave you with today's picture. I so much would love to be back at the beach (with my son this time) -- kicked back and relaxing with not a bit of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment