Thursday, March 11, 2010

365

I am very interested in viewing blogs created by photographers -- portrait photographers as well as photographers specializing in scenery or landscapes. The hobbiest who choses to make their photos famous on their blogs are sometimes the most fun to look at. However, that is not the point of this posting. The point: Many times I find bloggers who create "A Year of Photos" on their blog. They begin January 1 to post one of their pictures and post a new one daily. I tell you, this new camera of mine has really inspired me. So... I am going to start a little late, but I will just end late too. Who knows, I may just create a neat little book of all the pictures when my year is done... Here is my 1 of 365:

A quiet morning at the coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment