Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Prize

So, Wayne finally gave in and let me purchase a new digital SLR -- under only one condition -- that I return the funds back to our savings account within 3 months. No extra spending for us! :) I am pleased with my purchase so far. The camera itself was not only included, but a separate lens, a bag, a memory card, and 75 free photos...

I have only had the camera one night and I have just been taking some shots to try and get used to it. I plan to take a photography class at the community college in the near future to expand my knowledge of the camera and photos themselves.

Here are a few shots that I took tonight. As you can see... It was a little rough going at the beginning (even though the blurry shot seems to be kind of interesting)... but it got better.

Since it has been kind of hard learning to walk on his feet... Jackson thought it would be fun to walk on his hands instead! :) Its always fun to take still shots. I have always thought they were very interesting. You can always try to decipher some meaning out of them...
And, last but not least --- it was Bobo's turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment