Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random...

I don't want to "count my chickens before they hatch" but Jackson seemed to be so much better today. He could actually breathe through his nose. I guess this antibiotic is actually working. Yay! I just hope that this sticks for a little while. He is really in such a better mood. Giggles at everything. That's my Jackson.

So, I think I am going to take Jackson to see Santa this weekend. I really didn't think about doing this until a co-worker asked me if I was. Since this is his first Christmas, I guess it would be good to get a picture with Santa. Lets just hope that he doesn't get scared. I guess it will be a good weekend to spend time with Wayne and do some Christmas celebrating since he will be working next weekend and then the following will be Christmas. Oh my... I can't beleive Christmas is just over 2 weeks away. Where does the time go?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment