Sunday, December 20, 2009

a delayed posting...

So, Jackson and I had our Mommy/Son day just over a week ago and I am finally getting around to posting for you. We had a good morning -- watched Handy Manny and Mickey's Clubhouse. Then, Jackson took a little nap to prepare for our afternoon. Afterwards, I got him ready in his brand new outfit. I bought it just for his Santa pictures and I never knew how much I would love him in it! He looks so growny.
A friend of mine called earlier in the morning and asked if she and her son could tag along to see Santa too. So, we met at the mall and the boys had their pictures taken. Her son just turned 1 today. So, here is Jackson's picture. I really wish that we could have gotten another one. He looks so doped up. Yes, he had a runny nose but he really just doesn't look his best. I think they got the tail end of smile. But, he didn't cry at all. He kind of just looked at Santa and just wondered who he was. He started to freak a little when I got out of sight but I made sure I was back in his sight quickly and he was fine.After Santa, we had lunch and did some shopping in the mall. Jackson was really tired but he fought the sleep all afternoon. Then I headed home because Wayne was going to be home. We were walking out of the mall and I had Jackson's blanket over his head because it was SO cold that day. He giggle the whole way to the car! That was the best part of the day. Just to hear his laugh. So sweet!


All in all, we really had a good day. I am glad we can have those days. I will cherish them forever!! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment